Meridix.com makes it easy for any sports team to broadcast like the pros.
Our platform allows teams to create live, professional-looking webcasts, offering the same HD video, audio, stats, and social features that fans demand from major-league sports teams.
Here's how to get going in a few simple steps:
1. Create your Meridix LiveID (your channel) by signing up here.
2. Download and install the MBP4 software from our download page, available for both desktop and mobile devices.
3. Connect any of the cameras, microphones, or cables you'll be using. You'll find some suggestions here.
4. To use the gametracker with your broadcast, follow this guide. If you want just raw audio or video with no gametracker, follow this. If you want to use a different encoder besides the MBP4, take a look here.
5. Send fans directly to your broadcasts. You can find the link for your channel by searching here.
6. Edit events, use advanced features, analyze your audience, and upgrade your account all within the LiveID Manager.